Nilagang Baboy Recipe
Delicious nilagang baboy combines the richess of pork with the freshness of garden vegetables. Capture these exciting flavors with this recipe.
When cooking the pork, remember to constantly and gently remove the scum that rises to the top of the liquid to keep the final broth clear.
- 500 g pork liempo, cut into medium size cubes
- 5 cups water
- 2 pcs potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Cube
- 1 pc onion, quartered
- 1 bundle pechay Tagalog
- 1 bunch Pak-Choi, sliced
- First, boil the water and onions together with the Knorr Pork Cubes, pork and potatoes. For the next step, you then have to cook at low heat until the pork is fork tender. Remember to remove the scum that rises to the top of the liquid to keep the final broth clear.
- Place the pechay and bok choy in and simmer until the vegetable is soft. As you can see, this dish is simple and very easy to cook.
- What can be more joyful than cooking a simple dish and knowing the outcome will be just fantastic!