This crispy pork Ilokano classic dish combines the flavor of char grilled pork mixed with ginger and onions, infused with chili and tamarind flavors.
When grilling meats, don't move the meat / food around too much. Let it stay in the grill a little longer to let the meat cook more. It will be easier to remove it and get it unstuck when it is fully cooked.
- 1/2 kilogram pork belly
- 1/2 kilogram pork ears
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 2 tbsp cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp white onion, peeled and minced
- 4 tbsp ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 pc. red chili pepper, minced
- 1/2 cup Knorr Sinigang sa Sampaloc broth (1 tsp. of Knorr Sinigang sa Sampaloc dissolved in ½ cup of hot water)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce (patis)
- 1 tbsp calamansi juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy