Galbi Jim Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Galbi Jim | Knorr
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 kilo beef sirloin, sukiyaki cut
- 1 rbsp rice wine
- 1 cup beef stock (using Knorr Beef Cubes)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch (for slurry)
- 2 tbsp water (for slurry)
- 1 tbsp spring onions
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 pc beaten egg, fried and cut into julienne
- chopped spring onions, for garnish
- Let’s begin by getting our pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the garlic, ginger and the beef sirloin.
- Add the rice wine next followed by the beef stock, soy sauce and the brown sugar. Stir well before adding the slurry made of 1 tbsp cornstarch and 2 tbsp water. Just allow this wonderful sauce to simmer until thick.
- Throw in the spring onions, sesame oil and sesame seeds. It sure has a nice smell already but you still need to let this simmer for a minute and that’s our dish! Before serving, don’t forget to top Galbi Jim with egg strips and spring onions.
- You will simply fall in love when you taste the delicious goodness of this Galbi Jim Recipe.