Crispy Dinuguan Recipe
This classic Filipino dish uses pork belly and innards mixed with slightly sour taste from the vinegar seasoned with garlic, onions and chili.
When cooking with blood, turn the heat to high buut don't cover the pot. Stir the pork blood gently occasionally so it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pot.
- 1/2 kilogram pork belly (liempo) (ask your butcher to cut your pork belly to 1” strips)
- 1/4 kilogram pork heart
- 1/4 kilogram pork liver
- 1/2 kilogram pork intestine
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 whole white onion, peeled and minced
- 3 cups of pork blood (strained)
- 3 pcs. bay leaf
- 1/2 cup sukang Iloco (you can use cane vinegar)
- 2 cups Knorr Pork broth (dilute 1 piece Knorr Pork Cube in 2 cups water)
- 10 pcs. finger chili
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste