Arroz Ala Cubana Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Arroz Ala Cubana. This dish combines the rich taste of beef mixed with sautéed vegetables. Oh, what a treat!
Arroz ala Cubana is best served with fried banana (Saba), which adds sweetness and soft texture to the dish, and fried egg.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Cube, mashed
- 1/2 kg lean ground beef
- 1 cup 1 cup choice diced vegetables such as potato, carrots, bell peppers
- ¼ cup raisins
- black pepper, to taste
- Serve with: fried egg, fried saba, and rice
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onion, garlic and tomato paste. Sauté for at least 2 minutes or until you can smell the nice vegetable aroma.
- Into the mixture, drop the Knorr Beef Cube and mash it well with the spices before adding the ground beef. Continue to sauté until the meat is cooked through.
- Throw in the vegetables next and simply sauté until they are cooked. And that’s our dish!
- See the reaction on your family’s faces when you share this Arroz Ala Cubana with egg, sweet saba slices and a serving of rice. This will truly make their day!