Delicious Beef Loin Salpicao Recipe
This simple dish uses the savory and flavorful beef loin cuts mixed with butter, garlic and spices, cooked with some chili to give that added flavor.
When cooking beef, always monitor your heat. Having the heat at a high setting might cook your beef on the outside, yet undercooked on the inside. Medium-low heat is ideal to keep the beef moist and tender.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 kg beef tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 2 pcs red chili, sliced
- You want to know why you should do this more often at home? It’s so easy to do and so good too!
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and melt the butter. Throw in the garlic and just sauté them until brown.
- Turn the heat up and gently add the tenderloin. Pour the worcestershire sauce, paprika, Knorr Liquid Seasoning and red chilli and just sauté until the desired doneness of beef is achieved. And there you have it!
- You will keep coming back for more. Beef Loin Salpicao is that delicious!
- Egg Free
- Lactose Free