Delicious Pork Leg Sinigang Recipe
This dish uses the rich flavors of pork combined with the fresh garden flavors coming from labanos, onions and tomatoes, served in a tamarind sour broth soup.
When boiling the pork pata, use a large pot and place it over medium heat. Add enough water to cover the pata and bring this to a boil including the spices and aromatics, then lower the heat to simmer for 1 - 1.5 hours, or until tender and soft.
- ½ kg pata, cut into serving pieces
- 4 cups water
- 1 pc medium onion, halved
- 2 pcs small tomatoes, halved
- 1 (22g) pack Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix with Gabi
- 1 pc small labanos, sliced thinly
- 3 pcs Sili pansigang, whole
- 1 cup sayote tops