Stir-Fry Beef and Orange Recipe
This Chinese-inspired dish combines the rich flavor of stir fried beef infused with Knorr seasoning combined with the tangy and sweet flavor of oranges.
Oranges not only gives the dish a sweet and tangy taste but they are also a good source of fiber, which may support digestive health; and Vitamin C, that boost immune system.
- 3 pcs. oranges
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 750 g. beef sirloin, cut into ½-inch strips
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. chives, chopped
- Let’s first begin by making the sauce. In a bowl, finely grate the zest of the orange and squeeze out the juice of one of the oranges. Now, add the garlic and Knorr Liquid Seasoning in and set this aside. Peel the remaining oranges and cut them into segments, removing all the seeds. Just set this aside.
- Next, in another bowl, coat the beef with cornstarch and cook them in a pre-heated non-stick pan with olive oil. Pan fry the coated beef until brown on all sides for about 3-5 minutes and transfer to a plate.
- Using the same pan, pour the Knorr orange juice mixture and let it boil until syrupy for about 1 minute. Return the beef into the pan and toss in the orange segments. Swirl the pan until the meat and oranges are fully coated with the sauce.
- Serve Stir-Fry Beef Orange with a big bowl of rice and to some very hungry stomachs. This dish will fill your cravings and definitely satisfy!