Pata Humba sa Gata Recipe
This recipe adds a twist to the classic Pork Humba, by introducing the creamy and flavorful taste of Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay sauce.
Don't rush cooking this dish. Let the dish simmer for a long time to tenderize the meat and develop more taste.
- ½ kg pata negra
- 6 cups water
- 40 g. shiitake mushroom, hydrated
- 20 g. banana blossoms
- 1 pc. white onion, cut into half
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 pc. dried laurel
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp.. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- It’ so easy you should cook this more often at home. All you have to do is mix all the ingredients in a large pot then allow to simmer until tender for about 1 to 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, check if the meat is already fork tender then add Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay and simmer again for a few minutes and that’s our dish!
- Make sure you have enough rice for you will definitely eat more than usual. It’s so delicious!"