Pork with Laing Recipe
This dish combines the rich flavor of sautéed pork belly wrapped in laing leaves and creamy coconut milk sauce.
When cooking with Coconut Milk, let the dish slowly simmer at low to medium heat, to ensure full flavors are extracted and infused in the meat. Do not let the dish boil, to prevent the sauce from breaking or curdling.
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ kg pork belly, medium diced
- ¼ cup dried labahita, medium diced
- 2 tbsp. ginger strips
- ½ pc. Knorr Pork Cube
- ¼ cup water
- For the sauce:
- 3 cups water
- 1½ packs Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- 5 pcs. gabi leaves (cut stem)
- 2 pcs. finger chilies (green)