Pork Satay with Creamy Peanut Sauce Recipe
This dish combines the rich flavors of pork tenderloin, marinated in the asian marinade mix, grilled and served with crunchy creamy peanut sauce.
Cilantro (wansoy) contains dodecenal, an antimicrobial compound that may help protect your body against infections and illnesses.
- ½ kg. pork tenderloin, cubed
- For the marinade:
- 1 pc. red onion
- 2 tsp. ginger, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic
- ¾ cup cilantro
- 2 pcs. red chili
- 3 tbsp. oil
- For the sauce:
- ½ pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, simmered in 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp. marinade mixture
- 1½ tbsp. Lady's Choice creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup water
- Let’s begin by making some delicious pork by allowing it to marinade in the marinade mixture for at least 15 minutes. You have the option to grill it on stovetop or over hot coals after.
- Now, let’s get on with the sauce: Just mix all the ingredients for the sauce including Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay and allow this to simmer until thickened.
- Serve this Pork Satay with peanut sauce on the side.
- Over bonding time or after work, you just can’t have enough. This pork recipe tastes lovely!