Breaded Pork Strips with Coconut Tartar Sauce Recipe
This simple dish combines the crispy and savory texture of breaded pork tenderloin strips mixed with the sweet and creamy coconut-infused tartar sauce.
When cooking with coconut milk (gata), make sure that you don't let the sauce with coconut milk to boil to prevent the sauce from curdling and breaking up.
- ¼ kg pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pc. egg
- 1½ cups breadcrumbs (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 cups oil for frying
- For the tartar sauce:
- 2 tbsp Lady's Choice mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp white onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp pickled relish
- ¾ cup water
- ½ pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay (simmer with water until thickened)
- Let’s begin this recipe by first seasoning the pork with salt and pepper. Now, coat the pork tenderloin strips in flour, dip them in beaten eggs and roll in the breadcrumbs. After all the pork has been seasoned and breaded, fry in hot oil until the meat is cooked through. Drain and set aside.
- Next, let’s make the tartar sauce. All you need to do is to mix all the ingredients together with the simmered Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay and that’s our dish!
- When you serve this Breaded Pork Strips with Coconut Tartar Sauce Recipe to your family, they will immediately fall in love with it. Good with rice, bread or as an appetizer. It’s so good!