Breaded Pork Strips with Coconut Tartar Sauce Recipe
This simple dish combines the crispy and savory texture of breaded pork tenderloin strips mixed with the sweet and creamy coconut-infused tartar sauce.
When cooking with coconut milk (gata), make sure that you don't let the sauce with coconut milk to boil to prevent the sauce from curdling and breaking up.
- ¼ kg pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pc. egg
- 1½ cups breadcrumbs (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 cups oil for frying
- For the tartar sauce:
- 2 tbsp Lady's Choice mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp white onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp pickled relish
- ¾ cup water
- ½ pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay (simmer with water until thickened)