Pork and Chorizo Salpicado Recipe
This dish combines the flavorful taste of chorizo mixed with the rich taste of Knorr marinated pork liempo cooked with garlic, tomatoes and spices.
- ½ kg pork liempo, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 2 tbsp annato oil (oil plus annato seeds)
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1½ cup chorizo bilbao, slices
- 2 pcs tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- A perfect dish that you can whip up any time of the day or week! It will definitely satisfy. Begin by marinating your pork liempo in Knorr Liquid Seasoning for 10 minutes.
- Now, get a skillet or big pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some annatto oil and sauté pork liempo until slightly brown or cooked through but not dry. Set this aside.
- Using the same pan, sauté garlic, chorizo and tomatoes. Drop in the pork and season with ground black pepper and finish it off with Knorr Liqiuid Seasoning. And that’s our dish!
- A comfort dish on its own! You can eat this every day. It’s just so delicious.