Adobong Puti Recipe
This Filipino Classic dish uses the rich taste of pork marinated in the flavorful taste of Knorr Liquid Seasoning mixed with vinegar and spices.
Once you’ve added the vinegar, you shouldn’t stir it or else you will taste the raw and metallic flavor it gives. Just let it simmer uncovered over low heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- 500 grams pork liempo, adobo cut (spareribs can also be used)
- 5 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1 tsp crushed black peppercorn
- 1 whole head of garlic, crushed
- 2 cups vinegar very good quality (from Ilocos)
- ½ pc Knorr Pork Cube diluted in 1 cup water