Pork Ala Pobre Recipe
The dish combines the delicious flavors of the garlic infused marinated pork, and a buttery garlic flavors from the sauce.
Garlic contains tons of vitamins, mineral and antioxidants that are good for your body and for your heart.
- 1/2 kg pork, sliced into serving pieces
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- black pepper, to taste
- In order to have delicious Pork Ala Pobre, you need to marinate the pork slices in Knorr Liquid Seasoning for at least an hour.
- Now, get a pan and make it nice and hot over medium high heat. With a little amount of oil, throw in the pork slices and cook them until brown. Then, set aside. Make sure to avoid overcrowding the pan by cooking them in batches. If you try and force to cook the meat altogether in one pan, you will cook them in their own juices instead of getting the brown crust you’re looking for in the meat.
- So, in the same pan, add the margarine in and throw in the garlic. You have to cook this until the garlic is toasted.
- Next, return the pork back into the pan and mix well. You may season with pepper and then this dish is done! Transfer to a plate with a topping of toasted garlic.
- Just by smelling the cooked pork with the toasted garlic in margarine, you will know for sure that you can forget about your diet. You simply won’t be able to stop eating!
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free