Grilled Liempo Recipe
This Filipino classic grilled recipe uses the rich taste and flavors of pork marinated and seasoned with Knorr Liquid seasoning.
When grilling meat, do not move the food around too much in the grill and try not to squeeze or flatten the meats to prevent the moisture and flavor from escaping.
- 1/2 kg pork belly
- 2 cups barbecue sauce (store bought)
- 1/2 cup Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 3 -4 tbsp calamansi juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- freshly ground pepper
- To give this liempo a power punch of flavor, all you need to do is combine the pork slices in a mixture of barbecue sauce, Knorr Liquid Seasoning, calamansi juice, oil and pepper in a bowl. Now, leave this to marinate overnight.
- Now, make sure you get your grill nice and hot and cook the liempo until tender.
- Enjoy and share a full platter of this Grilled Liempo with Barbecue Sauce Recipe with your whole family. Pair this with your favorite condiments and you’ll surely find yourself eating even more than usual. It’s just so yummy!
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free