This traditional Spanish dish combines the rich taste of beef tripe mixed with flavorful chorizo cooked in tomato sauce with garbanzos, potatoes and carrots.
When boiling and cleaning the tripe, you can consider adding a dash of lime or calamansi to further reduce the tripe's smell to make it more manageable.
- 1/2 kg beef brisket or trip
- 4 -8 cups water, or as needed
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Cube
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc red onion, sliced
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Kaldereta, dissolved in
- 2 1/2 cups broth
- 1 cup chorizo de bilbao, sliced
- 1/4 cup garbanzos
- 1 pc potato, diced (optional)
- 1 pc carrot, diced (optional)
- 1 pc bell pepper (optional)
- black pepper, chili flakes or paprika, to taste