Char Siu Ribs Recipe
This dish combines the rich taste of pork marinated in Char Siu sauce and Knorr Liquid Seasoning, slowly roasted topped with butter and herbs.
The recommended way to make sure that your ribs are fall off the bone tender is to bake them, covered, at a low temperature in your oven. Baking low and slow is our secret to fall off the bone oven-baked ribs.
- 1 kg whole slab of ribs, trimmed
- 1 cup store-brought char siu (Chinese barbecue)sauce
- 4 tbsp. Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme (optional)
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary (optional)
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- This no fuss barbecue recipe cooks in an instant. All you have to do is to season the pork ribs with Knorr Liquid seasoning and add the Char Siu sauce, herbs and pepper in. Let this stand for an hour in the chiller or best marinate it overnight.
- Just when you’re about to bake the ribs, drizzle melted butter and sesame oil on top. Then, you may proceed in slow cooking the ribs in a pre-heated 250 F oven for 2 hours or until the meat falls off the bone.
- Your family will truly fall in love with this fall-off-the-bone goodness. So simple to do and tastes very delicious too!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy