Char Siu Ribs Recipe
This dish combines the rich taste of pork marinated in Char Siu sauce and Knorr Liquid Seasoning, slowly roasted topped with butter and herbs.
The recommended way to make sure that your ribs are fall off the bone tender is to bake them, covered, at a low temperature in your oven. Baking low and slow is our secret to fall off the bone oven-baked ribs.
- 1 kg whole slab of ribs, trimmed
- 1 cup store-brought char siu (Chinese barbecue)sauce
- 4 tbsp. Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme (optional)
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary (optional)
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy