Pan-Grilled Porkchops Recipe
This simple dish uses the rich taste of pork chops marinated in the oregano, thyme, pepper and the flavors of Knorr Seasoning; pan grilled to perfection.
In pan-grilling your meat, make sure that the pan you’re using has a heavy bottom base. If your pan is too thin, your meat will burn easily.
- ½ kg. pork chops ½ inch thick slices
- 2 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped (optional) or ¼ tsp dried oregano leaves
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped (optional) or 1/4tsp dried thyme leaves
- oil as needed
- To bring out the best flavor out of pork chops, carefully place the meat in a ziplock or a heavy duty food-grade plastic bag, add in the Knorr Liquid Seasoning, black pepper, and herbs. Make sure the plastic bag where you put the meat in is compressed and sealed like a vacuum to remove the air bubbles. Massage the meat in the plastic bag and watch as it begins to become fully coated with the ingredients you’ve mixed in. This technique allows you to save on the amount of marinade and also saves storage space.
- Now, you can preheat your grill pan. Brush the pan’s surface gently with a little bit of oil to help prevent the meat from sticking to the pan. Then, lay the meat slice on the pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until the meat is firm in the center.
- That’s it! So simple and oh so delicious! You may also serve this with a dipping sauce of Knorr Liquid Seasoning, vinegar, diced white onions and chopped chilli. And don’t forget the rice!
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free