Crispy Ribs Sinigang Recipe
This dish uses the rich flavor of pork ribs marinated in fresh herbs and Knorr seasoning, served paired with a savory and tangy Knorr Sinigang soup.
Remember to remove the scum from the surface of the water when boiling the ribs, to ensure your soup will be nice and clear. This process is called skimming.
- 6 cups rice washing (hugas bigas)
- 3 pcs. onions, quartered
- 4 pcs native tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 kg. pork or beef ribs, cut into serving pcs.
- For the coating:
- Whole egg, beaten as needed flour as needed
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- oil for frying
- 1 (20g) pack Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original
- 2 pcs, long green chilli
- 1⁄2 pc. radish, cut into 1⁄2-inch thick rounds
- 1⁄2 bunch kangkong, sliced into 2-inch lengths