Sinigang na Baka Recipe
This Filipino Classic dish uses the rich and flavorful taste of beef shark, simmered and marinated in the tangy flavors of Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok.
Remember to remove the scum from the surface of the water every now and then, to ensure your soup will be nice and clear. This process is called skimming.
- ½ kg. beef shank, cut into serving pcs.
- 6 cups rice washing (hugas bigas)
- 3 pcs. onions, quartered
- 4 pcs native tomatoes, quartered
- 2 pcs, long green chili
- 1 (20g) pack Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Original Mix
- ½ pc. radish, sliced into ½-inch thick rounds
- ½ bunch kangkong, sliced into 2-inch lengths
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy