Grilled Pork Chops with Sinigang Rub Recipe
This simple grilled dish uses the rich flavors of pork seasoned with flavorful taste of Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok, coated with sesame oil and fresh herbs
Before placing the pork in the rub, you can soak the pork chops in milk for about 1 hour, to tenderize the meat. The milk enzymes will help break the protein, making the fibers and meat more tender.
- 4 pcs pork chops (3/4 to 1 inch thickness)
- 1 (20 g) Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original
- 1 tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- canola oil for grilling,as needed
- This recipe is so easy and quick to make. Just rub the combined seasoning of Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original and ground black pepper to both sides of the pork chops. You may also add freshly chopped herbs to add dynamic flavors to the seasoning.
- Next, drizzle sesame oil over both sides of the pork chops, to give it that Asian flavor and aroma.
- Get your grill nice and hot and brush it with some oil. Grill pork chops for 3 minutes per side then flip. Do this until pork chops are cooked through.
- Serve with ranch dressing. You will definitely eat more than usual especially with a side of grilled tomatoes, onions, and mushrooms, it's a winner!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy