Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Chicken Inasal | Knorr
Basting refers to the process of pouring melted fat or the meat juices over the meat during cooking to prevent the dish from drying and seal its moisture.
- 1⁄2 kg chicken, cut into serving pcs.
- 1 cup cane vinegar
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc ginger, grated
- 2 stalks lemongrass (tanglad), pounded and sliced 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup annatto (achuete) oil
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube, mashed
- It is true that the simplest of dishes are the most delicious. For example, we have this Chicken Inasal recipe which can be made with only 2 steps. Place the chicken pieces in a food grade plastic container along with the cane vinegar, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, sugar, anatto oil, and Knorr Chicken Cube. Mix this well and leave in the chiller to develop the flavours overnight.
- This Inasal recipe is not only easy to make but it is also flexible. You have the option of grilling this over hot coal or pan-frying it over stove top while basting it in its own sauce.
- Make your family’s hearts sing and smile when you cook this no fuss Chicken Inasal meal at the comfort of your own home.
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free