Beef Salpicao Recipe
This classic Spanish tapas dish combines the rich flavor of beef cutlets with the strong aromatic taste of garlic and chili. Best served with Beef Steak rice.
This dish is best served with a lot of garlic, both as marinate and as toppings. Garlic is often referred as a wonder drug due to it's medicinal properties, which include the prevention of a range of illnesses from common colds to heart attacks.
- ½ kg beef sirloin, fat trimmed, cut into cubes (cut fat into small cubes and set aside)
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp canola oil or butter
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 pc long green chili, sliced
- Steak Rice:
- beef fat trimmings
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cup cooked rice (cold day old rice is best)
- 1-2 Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- pinch ground black pepper
- Here’s something that you will never get tired of eating and cooking. It’s easy and very delicious too. All you need to do is marinate the beef in garlic, Knorr Liquid Seasoning, and pepper for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Get your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some canola oil or butter and sauté the garlic until toasted.
- Drain beef from marinade then add into hot pan. Reserve marinade. Cook beef for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour marinade in pan. Toss in the chilli next then sauté for another minute. Transfer beef into a plate.
- In the same pan, toast beef fat until brown and crisp. Add butter and toss in cooked rice and season with Knorr Liquid Seasoning and ground black pepper. Serve with beef salpicao while warm. You can never have enough of Beef Salpicao. It brings comfort any time and any day of the week.
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free