Mango Milkshake Recipe with Three Toppings
Philippine mangoes are said to be the finest in the world and are one of the sweetest fruits you’ll find in the country. There are countless ways to enjoy one of the sweetest fruits grown in many backyards, and these can extend to milkshakes, too.
Sipping a refreshing drink is the perfect way to beat the tropical heat, and it can stir up excitement when toppings are involved. Here’s the ultimate mango milkshake recipe that will let you experience that fruity, creamy goodness.
- For the milkshake:
- 3 scoops Selecta Super Thick Classic Mango ice cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- For the mango syrup:
- 2 mangoes chopped
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- Zest of 1/2 lime, lemon, or calamansi
- To assemble:
- 1 mango "cheek" slice, peeled
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream or instant whipping cream
- Melted white chocolate, optional
- Graham cracker crumbs, optional
There you go—a refreshing and tasty milkshake with mangoes, whipped cream, melted chocolate, and graham crumbs! Appetizing and perfect for the weather, this mango milkshake recipe will definitely be a hit among your family and friends.
- Nut Free