Grilled Lapu-Lapu with Spicy Garlic Mayo
Give this grilled fish dish a new twist using our Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise. Serve with our signature spicy mayo garlic and enjoy newfound taste!
- 1 whole Lapu-Lapu, cleaned and trimmed
- 1/2 cup calamansi juice
- 6 pcs tomatoes, chopped
- 2 pcs red onions, chopped
- salt and pepper, as needed
- oil, as needed
- 1 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2-3 tsps hot sauce, or as needed
- Make a slit along the back of the fish to create a pocket. Brush all parts evenly with calamansi juice and season well.
- Stuff the fish with tomatoes and onions and brush both sides with oil. Grill until thoroughly cooked.
- In a small bowl, mix together Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise, garlic, and hot sauce. Add more hot sauce if preferred. Season well and serve with grilled fish.