Lapu-lapu Con Mayonesa
Make it fun. Make it festive. Make it a creative family feast full of taste and color with Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise!
- 1 pc whole Lapu-Lapu (about 1.3-1.5 kilo)
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups Lady's Choice mayonnaise
- 1 pc red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 3 pcs eggs, boiled and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 pc carrot, peeled and chopped
- tomatoes, sliced (optional for garnishing)
- Lightly season Lapu-Lapu with salt and pepper. Put 2 cuts on both sides of the Lapu-Lapu.
- Steam Lapu-Lapu until cooked (approximately 25 minutes). Set aside at room temperature to cool down. Then, keep in a chiller for an hour.
- Remove skin.
- Mix 2 cups of Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise with salt and pepper. Spread on top of the fish.
- Garnish fish alternately with red bell pepper, sweet pickle relish, eggs, celery and carrot. This dish is a feast not just for the palate but for the eyes as well.
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free