Tasty Cream Dory in Corn Sauce Recipe
This simple dish uses the fresh seafood flavor of Cream Dory combined with tomatoes and onions wrapped in lemongrass, topped with creamy coconut milk.
When cooking with coconut milk, you need to monitor the heat and do not let the coconut milk liquid keep at a boiling temp for a long time, to prevent it from breaking. Keep the heat at a low-medium and keep the liquids only at a simmer.
- 6 pcs cream dory fillet
- 3 pcs calamansi juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 bunches pechay
- 3 pcs tomatoes, deseeded and minced
- 2 pcs onion, minced
- 1 (45 g) Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 stalk lemongrass (white part only)
- 2 pcs sili, long green
- Begin by marinating the Dory fillet in calamansi juice, salt and pepper then set this aside.
- Wash the pechay leaves next and just let it dry.
- Carefully wrap the fish with tomato and onions in pechay leaves then secure tightly using a strand of lemongrass.
- Prepare a medium sized pot and dissolve the Knorr Ginataang Gulay Complete Recipe mix with water and just bring to a boil, then lower the heat to simmer. Throw in the lemongrass and sili then lower the heat and continue to simmer.
- Gently place the wrapped fish one by one in the pot then cover let it cook for 10 minutes and that’s our dish! Your family will truly appreciate this simple, nutritious and delicious Tasty Cream Dory in Corn Sauce. You will definitely eat more than usual.
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy