Fish in Sinigang Butter Sauce Recipe
This fish recipe combines the fresh seafood taste from the blue marlin infused with tamarind seasoning pan fried in a garlic butter sauce.
Before adding the seasoning to the fish, wash and pat dry the fish slices to remove excess blood and water from the fish. This will also prevent the seasoning from falling off the meat.
- 1 kilo blue marlin or tuna, cut into steak pieces
- 1 pack Knorr Sinigang Original Mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 head garlic, finely chopped
- Let's begin by rubbing Knorr Sinigang Original Mix on fish slices and set aside to let it penetrate and marinate the fish.
- Now get your pan nice and hot over low heat and melt the butter. Throw in the garlic and just sauté until tender. Gently place the fish in and cook until done. And that’s our dish!
- When your family sees the plated fish with sauce on top, they will surely race to the dinner table! What a contender this dish is – it both looks and smells so good!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy