Kilawing Tanguigue Recipe
Indulge in the zesty and refreshing flavors of kilawing tanigue. Made with the freshest ingredients, this dish is the perfect choice for seafood lovers.
To add a different flavor to your kilawin, you can combine the use of vinegar with citrus fruit juices, like calamansi or lemon.
- 1/2 kg Fresh Tanguigue, dice (around 3/4-inch thick)
- 2 cups cane vinegar (or coconut vinegar)
- 1 pc red onion, minced
- 1 pc ginger, cut into 2-inch think strips
- bird’s eye chili, chopped (as needed)
- fresh long green chili, chopped (as needed)
- Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original (to taste)
- Egg Free
- Nut Free