Kilawing Tanguigue Recipe
For that “asim kilig” goodness, add Knorr Sinigang sa Samapalok Mix in your Kilawing Tanigue. It's just addicting!
To add a different flavor to your kilawin, you can combine the use of vinegar with citrus fruit juices, like calamansi or lemon.
- 1/2 kg Fresh Tanguigue, dice (around 3/4-inch thick)
- 2 cups cane vinegar (or coconut vinegar)
- 1 pc red onion, minced
- 1 pc ginger, cut into 2-inch think strips
- bird’s eye chili, chopped (as needed)
- fresh long green chili, chopped (as needed)
- Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original (to taste)
- Get yourself a nice clean bowl and combine tanguigue with a cup of cane vinegar. Mix well and just discard excess liquid.
- Get another bowl and mix the remaining 1 cup of cane vinegar with onion, ginger, and chilies. Just add the tanguigue, 3-5 minutes before serving them, then mix well.
- Finally, add the Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original and season well according to your preference. And that's our dish. Top this on bread, eat as is or pair with your favourite meat dish. There's something about that sour and salty taste that will make you fall in love with this dish.
- Egg Free
- Nut Free