Cream Dory Fillets with Sofrito Recipe
Highlight the lightness of fish with a Spanish-style tomato-based sauce. This recipe for cream dory fillets with sofrito adds a twist to a beloved seafood.
Sofrito is a traditional Spanish tomato-based sauce made up of a mix of onions, peppers, garlic, and tomatoes. It is mainly used to boost flavors and enhance texture to the dish.
- For the fish fillet:
- 1 kg. Cream Dory fillet, cut into serving pcs.
- salt and pepper to season
- As needed flour
- As needed beaten eggs
- As needed breadcrumbs
- canola oil for deep-frying
- For the sauce:
- 3 tbsp onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 6 pcs. native tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 2 cup all purpose cream
- 33 g 33g (1 pack) Knorr Ginataang Gulay Complete Recipe Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese