Inihaw na Salmon Recipe
This simple dish uses the fresh seafood flavors of salmon infused with black pepper spices and calamansi marination to give it a hint of spiced tangy flavor.
Try not to flip the salmon steak cuts too much in the grill or on the pan to avoid the meat from falling apart. Let each side cook for at least 2 minutes before gently lifting it from the grill.
- 1/2 kg. salmon, steak cut
- 2 -4 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 4 tbsp calamansi juice
- black pepper to season
- All you need to do is to marinate the salmon steaks in a mixture of Knorr Liquid Seasoning, calamansi juice, and pepper for at least 10 minutes before cooking.
- Grill over hot coals or pan-fry the fish until the fish is cooked through. An inch of salmon will cook for about 8 – 10 minutes, around 3 - 4 minutes per side. Make sure to monitor well to avoid overcooking it. You will know if the Salmon is ready if you see a white substance, similar to cooked egg whites, coming out of the fish.
- Serve with your preferred sautéed vegetables, rice, and condiment of choice. Serve to your family and see how they will crave for more of this dish!
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Diet Paleo
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free