Poached Fish in Asparagus Sauce Recipe
This dish uses the fresh seafood taste of poached fish topped with the creamy and flavorful Knorr Cream of Asparagus sauce.
An advantage of poaching is that the food you cook will turn out succulent and tender, which is how we want our fish to come out, which usually dry out using another method of cooking.
- 1 (70g) pack Knorr Cream of Asparagus
- 2 cups water
- ½ kg fish steaks (Lapu-Lapu or Red Snapper)
- 8 cups water
- 10 pcs calamansi, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Begin by dissolving Knorr Cream of Asparagus in 2 cups water and set aside.
- Now, get a pot and fill it with 8 cups water (or 2 liters) with salt, pepper and half of the calamansi juice. Let the liquid boil, then lower the heat, then gently add the fish steaks in and for 10 minutes only or until cooked through.
- Get another pan and just pour the Knorr Cream of Asparagus soup Mix in and bring to a boil while continuous stirring. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Arrange the fish on a platter laced with the soup mix on top. Sprinkle with the remaining calamansi juice and that's our dish.
- With a serving of sautéed sayote and carrots, you will definitely eat more than usual. It's delicious!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy