Fish with Corn and Egg Sauce Recipe
This simple healthy dish combines the rich flavor and texture of deep fried fish fillet marinated in calamansi, topped with creamy corn with egg sauce.
Corn is rich in vitamin C, an antioxidant that helps protect your cells from damage and wards off diseases like cancer and heart disease.
- 1 pack Knorr Cream of Corn Soup
- 2 cups water
- 10 pcs fish fillet, cut into about 50 g each
- 5 pcs calamansi juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup flour
- 2 pcs eggs, beaten
- 1/2 liter cooking oil
- 1 pc egg whites, slightly beaten
- Let's begin by dissolving Knorr Cream of Corn in 2 cups water then just set this aside.
- Next, season the fish fillet with calamansi juice, salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 trays, one for the flour and the 2nd for the beaten eggs. Now, gently coat the fish with flour then dip it in the beaten egg mix. Make sure you have a pre-heated pan ready, with oil, for deep frying the fish. Cook until golden brown and just drain on a plate lined with paper towels,
- Get another pan ready and pour the Knorr Cream of Corn Soup mix in and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the slightly beaten egg whites then reduce the heat to a simmer. Just give this leave this for 5 minutes.
- Get a nice platter ready. Place the fish in and just pour the sauce over. And that's it! Serve Fish with Corn and Egg Sauce with hot rice and know for sure, it's going to be a hit on the table.