Sardines Scrambled Egg Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Sardines Scrambled Egg made extra special with Knorr Chicken Cubes. Enjoy it with your family!
Sardines is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids that help prevent heart disease, reduce blood clots and lowers blood pressure.
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 piece onion, chopped
- 1 can (150 ml) sardines
- 1 piece Knorr chicken cube
- ½ cup water
- 3 pcs eggs, scrambled
- Start by sautéing the onions with a little oil on a medium sized pan over high-medium heat.
- Add the sardines, water and crushed Knorr Chicken Cubes. Lower the heat and bring to simmer until cube is completely dissolved.
- Gradually add the egg mix to the pan. Start with 1/2 portion, wait until the egg sets before adding the remaining egg mix.
- Serve hot and enjoy with rice or with your favorite bread.