This dish combines the rich flavor of eggs with the fresh and crunchy texture of pechay, cooked in a sweet and tangy asado sauce.
Boiled eggs are excellent source of protein and essential vitamins. It also rich in good cholesterol. Research suggests that it is safe to eat up to 3 whole eggs per day.
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 pc onion chopped
- 1/2 pc Knorr chicken cube
- 50 g ketchup
- ½ cup water
- 5 pieces boiled egg sliced
- 1 bundle pechay sliced
- 1 piece fried tofu puff cubed
- In a medium-sized pan, make it nice and warm over high-medium heat, add oil and sauté onions until soft and brown.
- Add water, ketchup and crushed Knorr Chicken cubes. Let it boil until everything is dissolved and mixed properly.
- Lower the heat to simmer. Add in the sliced pechay and egg halves. Continue to simmer until pechay is cooked. Try not to stir too much to prevent the eggs from deforming.
- Add the fried tofu cubes. Continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes. Serve hot and Enjoy!