Cheesy Omelette Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Cheesy Omelette made special with Knorr Chicken Cubes. Prepare a perfect healthy meal for your family.
Cheese omelettes are a great source of protein, calcium and healthy cholesterol.
- 3 pcs eggs, beaten
- 1/2 pc Knorr Chicken Cube crushed
- 1 cup fresh milk (warm)
- 1 pack (45 g) cheese, grated
- Let's start by trying to dissolve the crushed Knorr Chicken Cube in 1 cup fresh milk. Stir until all cube is dissolved.
- In the same bowl, add the 3 eggs and beat with the milk mix. Add in the grated cheese and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- In a medium pan, make it nice and warm over high-medium heat, add a little oil then gradually add the egg cheese mix. Start by adding 1/4 portion of the mix at a time. Wait for the egg to set and partially cook before adding the next egg portion.
- Serve hot and Enjoy with your favorite bread or with rice.