Ham and Egg Salad Sandwich
Whip up a ham and egg salad sandwich made better with Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise that the whole family will surely love!
- 2 large eggs, hard-boiled
- 1/4 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 large pandesals
- 1 tsp cheese spread
- Peel hard-boiled eggs, then roughly chop. Transfer to a bowl.
- Stir Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise, garlic powder, and ham into the bowl with the chopped egg. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Cut pandesals in half. Toast if desired. Spread cheese spread on the cut side of a pandesal. Top with egg and ham mixture, cover with the other pandesal half. Repeat with remaining pandesals. Serve immediately.