Chopped Egg Salad With Crackers
Your classic egg salad recipe turned into a dip with Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise that will surely leave everyone asking for more!
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 4 strips of bacon, fried and chopped
- 3 tbsps pickle relish
- 1 tbsp sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- saltine crackers
- In a large bowl, mix the hard-boiled eggs, Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise, bacon, pickle relish, and sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving. Serve with crackers.
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy