The Ultimate Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake
Who doesn’t love chocolate? It’s a flavor enjoyed around the world! And in the Philippines, you can find all sorts of cakes, pastries, and drinks featuring milk, white, and dark varieties. It’s also very easy to come up with a choco-based treat when the craving hits. You can prepare champorado, graham balls, or a classic chocolate milkshake. Pro tip: instead of making a chocolate milkshake using cocoa powder, go for ice cream for a thicker base. From here, you can play around with add-ins. Eventually, even the biggest chocoholic needs variations! Try pairing chocolate with mint, orange, and coffee. Or start with this peanut butter and chocolate milkshake recipe.
- 3 scoops Selecta Super Thick Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp Chopped Nuts
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 Swirl Whipped Cream (Optional)
- chocolate syrup, for garnish
- In a blender, combine Seleta Super Thick Chocolate Ice Cream, milk, nuts, and peanut butter. Blend until smooth.
- Smear peanut butter on the sides of a tall glass. Pour in milkshake.
- Garnish with whipped cream, extra peanut butter, chocolate syrup, and nuts. Serve immediately.