Spicy Buffalo Wings with Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing
Buffalo Wings taste good on their own but they're even better with Lady's Choice. Try our version of the recipe with our signature dressing.
- 1/2 kilogram chicken wings
- 1 head garlic, crushed
- water, to cover
- flour, as needed
- 2 pcs fresh whole eggs, beaten
- breadcrumbs, as needed
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 2 tbsps sesame oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- oil for deep frying, as needed
- 1 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 2 tbsps mustard
- 2 tbsps
- 1-2 tsps lemon juice
- Poach chicken wings in seasoned water with garlic. Drain.
- Season chicken wings then coat with flour, shake off excess, dip in egg then coat with breadcrumbs evenly.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, tabasco sauce, sesame oil, and honey.
- Deep-fry chicken wings until crisp then coat with the butter mixture. Serve with homemade Honey Mustard Dressing.
- For the Honey Mustard Dressing:
- Combine Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise, mustard, honey, and lemon juice.