Banana Split Milkshake, an Indulgent Weekend Treat
The banana split is a nostalgic American treat that taps into everyone’s inner child. It’s the perfect overloaded sundae, with at least three scoops of ice cream (all different flavors!) and lots of whipped cream nestled between sliced bananas. As if that wasn't enough, various syrups, colorful sprinkles, and cherries go on top for pizzaz. It’s a dessert that makes you happy just by looking at it! If you ever thought, “I wish I could eat this all in one go,” then you need to try this banana split recipe. It’s a milkshake with those iconic qualities but in a more convenient package. Toss the spoon and bring out the curly straws!
Top with crushed nuts and mini marshmallows for added texture.
- 1 scoop Selecta Super Thick Vanilla
- 1 scoop Selecta Super Thick Chocolate
- 1 scoop Selecta Super Thick Strawberry
- 3/4 cup Milk (Divided Into 3)
- 3 pcs Ripe Banana
- 2 swirls Whipped Cream (Optional)
- Candy Sprinkles
- Cherry (Optional)
- In a blender, put together 1/4 cup milk, vanilla ice cream, and one banana. place in a small glass.
- Do the same for the strawberry and chocolate ice cream.
- In a tall glass, arrange the milkshake in your order of preference.
- Gluten Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free