Air Fried Siomai Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Air Fried Siomai made special with Knorr Pork or Beef Cubes. Serve this healthy meal to your family.
- 2 cups ground pork
- 1/2 pc onion, minced
- 4 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots minced
- 1/4 cup singkamas, finely minced
- 1 pc Knorr Pork or Beef Cube mashed
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 pc egg
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp five spice powder (optional)
- wonton wrappers, as needed
- chopped spring onions and carrots for topping
- This is such an easy recipe and it’s very delicious too. All you need to do is combine the ground pork or beef, onion, spring onions, carrots, singkamas, Knorr Pork Cubes or Knorr Beef Cubes, sesame oil, egg and pepper in a bowl. Mix this well and prepare to assemble.
- With the index finger and thumb touching together, place the wonton wrapper on top. Place a spoonful of the mixture in the center and push the filling down to create a pouch then leave the top open. Do the same with the remaining mixture.
- Cook in a steamer lined with wax paper (bake paper or aluminum foil will do) for 20-30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Now, here comes the best part! After allowing the siomai, air-fry the siomai by brushing the surfaces with some oil then air-fry for 10-15 mins at 180C.
- Serve this with your favorite condiment and enjoy merienda with friends and family!