Banana Pecan Bread
Our Banana Pecan Bread recipe makes for a tasteful and healthy snack. Simple preparation and made special by Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise.
- 3 bananas, mashed well with a fork
- 6 tbsps Lady's Choice mayonnaise
- 2 tbsps melted butter, cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsps milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 9" by 5" loaf pan. Set aside.
- Combine all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda and chopped pecans) in a medium bowl until evenly distributed.
- In a separate bowl, combine bananas, Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise, melted butter, vanilla essence and milk until well incorporated.
- Gently fold in wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until there is no trace of flour left.
- Pour batter onto greased loaf pan. Batter will be thick. Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes on a rack before removing from loaf pan. Serve warm or keep in airtight container after completely cooled.