Chicken in Sweet Mayo
Tender chicken, condensed milk and Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise make for a sweet, savoury and totally satisfying dish.
- 2 pcs chicken breast fillets, cut into 8 slices
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 cup Lady's Choice mayonnaise (for coating chicken)
- 3 tbsps cornstarch (seasoned lightly with salt and pepper)
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 pc small carrot, crinkle cut
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 5 tbsps Lady's Choice mayonnaise (for sauce)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts
- Season chicken with ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp ground pepper. Coat seasoned chicken with ¼ cup of Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise.
- Roll chicken in lightly seasoned cornstarch, mix well and pan fry. Remove chicken from pan.
- Blanch broccoli florets and carrots in boiling water for about 3 minutes. Remove and drain.
- In the meantime, combine condensed milk and 5 Tbsp of Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise together. Mix very well. Add ¼ cup of water to thin the mixture.
- In a frying pan, pour Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise and condensed milk mixture. Let boil quickly.
- Put broccoli, carrots, chicken and cashew nuts into the pan. Turn off heat. Stir to mix well.