Chicken Curry Recipe
This dish has the right blend of savory rich flavors from the chicken and the sweet and herb aromatics from the curry.
When cooking this dish, after adding the Knorr Ginataang Gulay mix, do not let the dish boil, have it a constant simmer only. Boiling may cause the cream or coconut milk to break or curdle.
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 kilogram chicken cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 inches ginger, minced
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cubes 10 g
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 pack (40 g) Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 pc carrot, cubed
- 2 pcs potatoes, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized pot over medium heat, pour the oil. Saute the garlic until browned. Add the onions and ginger. Saute the chicken pieces and let brown on all sides.
- Add the Knorr Chicken Cube and curry powder. Saute for a few minutes, add the Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix and water. Add the potatoes and the carrots. Let it simmer for 15 minutes covered. Then let it simmer again for 10 minutes until the sauce is thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Egg Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy