This creamy and sweet curry bokchoy dish combines your fresh vegetable taste with sweet pineapples, cooked in your creamy coconut milk sauce.
Aside from being very delicious, eating bokchoy also has a lot of health benefits. Studies show that vegetables such as bokchoy help reduce the risk of developing cancer, and lower the risk of heart disease.
- 300 g baby pak choi (Bokchoy Chinese Cabbage)
- 1 red pepper
- 200 g oyster mushroom
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix (29 g)
- 250 ml water
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 140 g pineapple
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- Wash bokchoy, cut the stalks in 1cm wide strips, cut leaves into wider strips. Clean peppers and oyster mushrooms and cut into strips.
- Fry bokchoy stalks and peppers in a pan with hot oil, medium heat. Add and sauté oyster mushrooms. Add bokchoy leaves and fry briefly. Remove vegetables from the pan.
- Pour 1 pack of Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix and 250mL water into the pan. Add curry spice seasoning and bring to a boil while stirring. Cook for a few minutes over medium heat. Add pineapple pieces and cooked vegetables and heat briefly in the sauce. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Diet Paleo
- Suitable For Pregnancy