Ulamazing Ginataang Gulay Recipe
This heart healthy dish uses the garden fresh flavor of mixed vegetables combined with the sweet and creamy flavor of coconut milk.
When cooking with coconut milk, monitor and lower the heat to simmer to prevent the liquids from boiling to reduce the chance of it breaking up.
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup pork, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup shrimp, peeled
- 360 g kalabasa, peeled and cut
- 140 g sitaw, cut into about 2 inches in length
- 29 g (1 pack) Knorr Ginataang Gulay Recipe Mix dissolved in 1 cup of water
- Begin by getting the pan hot. Add oil then saute onions and garlic.
- Next saute the pork until nicely browned. Give the shrimps a quick saute then in goes the kalabasa. Cook this for 5 minutes before adding the sitaw.
- Add the dissolved Knorr Ginataang Gulay Recipe Mix and just simmer for 5 more minutes with cover.
- Eat as much as you want for this Ulamazing dish is not only delicious it's also very nutritious.
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy