Ginataang Manok at Kalabasa Recipe
This simple dish is combines the rich flavor of chicken mixed with kalabasa cooked in sweet coconut milk sauce topped with malunggay leaves for added flavors.
Malunggay is a great source of Vitamin A, higher than the Vitamin A contents of regular carrots. Vitamin A is good for eye sight health and enhancing the skin appearance.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/4 kg chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1/4 kg squash, cut into cubes
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay dissolved in 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup malunggay leaves
- In a medium pan over high heat, begin by cooking your chicken breast in oil until lightly brown.
- Next, throw in the squash and cook this quickly as you sauté this for a minute.
- When pouring the water and Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, make sure to stir and mix well until the mixture is free of lumps. Now, cook this into a simmer until all the ingredients are cooked through.
- Finally, top with malunggay leaves and cook the sauce for another minute.
- Enjoy this dish with your family at home! You will definitely bond over how delicious this Ginataang Manok at Kalabasa recipe was.
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy