Chicken Kalabasa Curry Gata Recipe
This dish combines the sweet and creamy taste of curry with the rich flavors of chicken and unique texture of the kalabasa.
When cooking with Coconut Milk, let the dish slowly simmer at low to medium heat, to ensure full flavors are extracted and infused in the meat. Do not let the dish boil, to prevent the sauce from breaking or curdling.
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 500 g chicken fillet, sliced
- ½ pc. medium squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 41 g (1 pack) Knorr Complete Recipe Mix GInataang Gulay Mix
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1 pc green siling haba
- Begin by grabbing a pan and getting it nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onion and garlic and sauté them until the onion is translucent and the garlic is golden in color. Now, add the chicken and sauté this until the chicken is cooked through.
- For the next step, place the squash in the pan then add water, Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, curry powder, Knorr Chicken Cube, and siling haba. Give these at least 5 minutes or until the squash cubes are fork tender, and then you are done!
- Chicken Curry is one of those comfort dishes that you look forward to when coming home because it’s simply addicting. With the added sweetness of kalabasa, you’ll surely end up eating more.